The blog for recommendations, game codes, first looks and most importantly, STUFF!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Accounts! Some more stuff too :) .

     Okay, so here's one thing that you should know. Since I've been posting many stuff like codes for Club Penguin and Moshi Monsters, then how do I know whether the code is reliable if I don't have at least one account, right?
    You can be my friend on Club Penguin or Moshi Monsters if you want to. But for Moshi Monsters, please quote 'blog' before you send the friend request and I am from Singapore but not Japan.


        Club Penguin: Ccjr
        Moshi Monsters: Xtreme1136


  By the way, interested In NERF guns? Go to my friend Zavier's blog at http://www.nerfsocomasia.blogspot.sg/ , BUT don't be alarmed, the blog was just developed. In his first posts he has posted the names of some NERF guns. Sorry but the blog was just created on 23 April 2012 so there isn't much stuff yet.

     Other than that, I am starting to post codes related to a game that was released some years back, and it's name is ' Star Wars : Clone Wars Adventures ' (or CWA to some ) . The image is down below and the link is https://www.clonewarsadventures.com/


Check it out!      


P.S. Sorry but I've wiped off the toolbar below and I'll only paste the image of the logo as for some reason the toolbar does not work anymore. Sorry!


                          

 

1 comment: